Pages

Sunday 1 June 2014

Coffee & Cake.

       
        Exam period is always a stressful one. Doesn't help that i'm also watching The O.C. instead of studying- currently Ryan is planning to drop out of school to work on a boat, ooh what will happen next! When it gets a bit too much, I like to bake to de-stress. I've been loving the blog, a little opulent, and found a recipe for vegan chocolate cake-with a dash of coffee. Chocolate cake that saves the world ( I mean it is more sustainable to not eat eggs and drink milk), i'm in! This cake was so simple to make, it took under an hour to find the ingredients, mix it all up, bake and shovel into my mouth!
         Although I'm not much of a coffee drinker, I do love the smell of freshly brewed coffee, plus it's only apt to have the smell of coffee wafting around with all the open books strewn all over the house! Thankfully, in another two weeks i'll be done with exams and I can watch the O.C. without feeling guilty!
Till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment