Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

September Playlist

    How is it already the end of September? On the bright side, it's officially spring, which means that summer is just around the corner(!!!!!). To celebrate the end of September and the beginning of spring, here are the songs i've been listening to on repeat (and loving) this month.

1) Just ALL the Hozier songs: I discovered Hozier through Teen Wolf (Yes I am 21 and I watch Teen Wolf, I am not ashamed). This is a playlist with all my favourite Hozier songs. GO LISTEN, you will not be disappointed.

2) Badge and Gun- John Mayer: This is one to add to your 'rainy Sunday morning' playlist. John Mayer is one an artist i'll still be listening to when i'm old and in a motorised scooter.

3) Tenerife Sea- Ed Sheeran: Ed Sheeran can do no wrong when it comes to music. This is what I started to listen to after I (slightly) got sick of 'Thinking out loud'. I lie, don't think I could ever get sick of that song.

4) The Girl- City and Colour: Don't know why I love this song, just do.

5) Drop the Game-Flume & Chet Faker: I love both artists individually and I love what they created together.

6) Daydreamer- Adele: When is Adele releasing her next album?! Absolutely love Adele and the emotion and passion she is able to convey through her music.

7) Budapest- George Ezra: Yes, most of the world loves this song but it's a really good song. I really want to move to London now and just go to pubs and listen to whoever is playing that night in the hopes of listening to the next Ed or George!

8) Shake it off- Taylor Swift: Wish I didn't like it as much as I do, but this song is a real mood lifter. I have, on one occasion, listened to it 10 times in a row.

9) Fever to the form- Nick Mulvey: No words can describe my love for this song.

10) Toxic- Alex and Sierra: I heard this song ages ago, and then recently realised that they actually won The X Factor which prompted me to listen to all their songs-covers and originals. However, their cover of Toxic will always be my favourite song of theirs.

Which songs have you been listening to on repeat? Have you discovered any new artists? 
Till next time..



No comments:

Post a Comment