Pages

Friday 28 November 2014

Antiquing.

    I love old junk-in addition to being unique, it's way more affordable(well most of the time). My mum and I went to an antique warehouse the other day and it was so fascinating. The warehouse was MASSIVE and there was such an array of things from different eras.
    As usual, I left with a things I had no use for but were too cute to leave behind. I found an old version of Snap! and A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. Mum on the other hand found this beautiful candelabra- it'll look super nice when we have dinner outside in the garden. I cannot wait to have my own house to fill with random treasures like these.
Till next time..

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love antique stuff too!! :) Really like the candelabra your mum found, its a gem. Also, is that your pool in the background?? Looks splendid !!!! :D Have a great summer break Mallika xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love it too:) Looks so nice at night! You have a great break too:)

    ReplyDelete