Pages

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas.

          On the eve of Christmas Eve, I spent my morning making a wreath. This was no ordinary wreath, oh no, it was a Wreath Ledger-points to anyone who watched the Mindy Project and wished they had a Wreath Witherspoon.
         To make the wreath, I used a stencil for the leaves and stuck them down of a piece of cardboard I had cut out earlier in the shape of a wreath. I then stuck on the images of Heath Ledger and as a finishing touch, I stuck on a red bow. It didn't take much time and was really fun to make.
          Now it's Christmas Eve and i'm sitting in front of my laptop, full of Cadbury chocolate and I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope you get to spend your day surrounded by people you love and you have a joy filled day.
Happy Holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment