Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Mornington.

       My friends and I drove down to Mornington last week and had a beach day. This was the second time i'd been to Mornington (the last time was to see Young Vincent) and I fell in love. I really want to live here sometime soon, its so peaceful and quaint, but still close enough to the city to not feel disconnected.
       For all you ice cream lovers, Tutti Frutti has some amazing ice cream. The traders coffee ice cream was great! The best part of the day was definitely walking through all the furniture stores and looking at all the beautiful (and really expensive) furniture we wanted for our future houses. Next time you are looking for a nice day trip location, I recommend Mornington!
Till next time... 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment